Trustee Training (Action Learning Set)
Many challenges within the voluntary sector are multi-layered and complex and take time to work through, this training will help you to learn from your own and others experiences and apply this learning to fulfilling your role as a trustee.
Throughout a set you will learn:
- About the wider organisation of which you are a part
- About group processes
- The issues being presented
- About yourself and the way you work and interact with issues and people
Benefits of attending the Set:
- Learning to relate to, and communicate with others more effectively
- Increased self-confidence
- Gaining increased awareness
- Learn a systematic management approach to challenges and multi- layered problems
This course is designed for Board Members; Chair, Treasurers, Secretaries or any Trustees
How to book
To book a place simply click the ‘Register Now’ button that appears at the bottom of this page. You will immediately receive an email to confirm your booking on the course and an invoice will be issued.
A cancellation fee will be charged for non-attendance or cancellations. You may delegate a colleague to attend in your place, in this case you will not be charged a cancellation fee. Details of cancellation fees can be found here.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the Admin Team on 0161 787 7795.
Experienced trainers from the Salford CVS development team and senior management team will deliver this course.
Assessment and certification
A certificate of attendance will be awarded to each course participant on completion of all appropriate paperwork.
Salford, M6 5FX