Safeguarding in Salford

Safeguarding is everybody's business if you have a concern about a child or an adult pass it on.

Salford CVS believe in encouraging a culture of safeguarding across the city. We have a range of resources to support your voluntary organisation, community group, charity or social enterprise with the many facets of safeguarding. Visit our event feed to view our latest safeguarding training and follow the links below for more information regarding child and adult safeguarding.

Safeguarding adults    Safeguarding adults for the VCSE sector

Safeguarding children and young people    Safeguarding children for the VCSE sector

contact us

sign up

Join us

Get In Touch

Salford CVS & Volunteer Centre
Registered address 
The Old Town Hall 
5 Irwell Place 
Salford, M30 0FN

Tel: 0161 787 7795 


Salford CVS is the city-wide infrastructure organisation for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector; providing specialist information, advice, development support and opportunities for influence and collaboration.

Latest Blogs

I moved to Manchester after losing every part of my life in the 2008 recession.

Surviving 2020 and positives we will take into 2021.

This year we’ve launched our DigiComms 101 series of webinars, which will cover the basics of dig